- Develop a child within your womb (if you’re a human female).
- Grow 4.5 inches of hair (per family member).
- Read the Harry Potter series 24 times (on an average of 1.5 weeks per read-through of the series).
- Watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy 532 times (Extended Edition on repeat).
- Store your extra kids’ items for free on Swap.com! We have expanded our storage fees from 90 days to 9 months, so send your items in now!
In 9 months your kids, or even grandkids, will grow a size or two! And you continue your convenient habit of making money selling your extra kids’ and maternity items on Swap.com. Please note, the 9-month-free-storage is for the items that are accepted to be listed on Swap.com.
Hawthorne school in Illinois raises $2,174 with Swap.com fundraising. In total, 879 items were added to the fundraising account. All of the items came from only 20 families. The sales period was from 10/13/2013 until 1/7/2014. 566 items (65%) were sold to Swap.com customers during the time of the fundraising and the remaining items were acquired by Swap.com. Total proceeds to Hawthorne were $2,174.
The Swap.com item fundraising service works as follows:
- Fill in the fundraising application form here
- Organize an event to which people will bring their unused baby and kids’ items.
- Swap.com will organize a pick up or shipping of the items to the Swap.com logistics center in Addison, IL.
- Swap.com will list the accepted items on your fundraising account for 90 days (or as agreed).
- Your organization will receive the proceeds of the sold items (after Swap.com deducts its selling fees) by PayPal or check
- Swap.com will pay a lump sum for the remaining items on the fundraising account after the 90-day selling period is over.