In honor of National Women’s History Month, we’re proud to celebrate women today and everyday. We see so much female strength in our growing thrift community. Read on to hear from a variety of women behind the scenes of Swap.com and learn what keeps them going and a few fun facts!
- What’s your favorite food?
- I do not have a preference but I love Mexican tacos.
- What’s your dream vacation? Dubai
- Who inspires you? I do not have a specific person. However, the positive energy, the hard work, motivation, determination and commitment I get and see from family and friends really inspires me to keep pushing
- Who’s Your favorite superhero and why? I love marvel movies but I do not have a favorite character.
- What is a motivation quote that gets you through the day? “What’s meant for you will flow into your life effortlessly. You do not have to stress, worry, chase or fight for it.”
- What’s your favorite food? Italian Food
- What’s your dream vacation? Italy
- Who inspires you? My parents inspire me!
- who’s your favorite superhero and why? I don’t have a traditional superhero that is my favorite. However, my superhero is my mom! Growing up, my mom demonstrated the ability to work hard, raise an amazing family, and demonstrate a commitment to your community through volunteering. I’ve followed her lead, and have an amazing balance in my life for all of these areas. My competitive spirit has allowed me to succeed in building a career, while building a strong family. Giving back to the community makes me feel good, and provides a sense of pride in helping others
- What is a motivational quote that gets you through the day? “It’s not the will to win that matters – everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.” – Paul “Bear” Bryant
- What’s your favorite food? I could eat chips & guacamole everyday if someone let me.
- What’s your dream vacation? I would love to go to Greece and Croatia to see all of the beautiful island views and, of course, try all of the delicious food and wine.
- Who inspires you? I could never pick just one person! From friends to colleagues, a lot of women around me and in the news exhibit grit I admire in so many different ways.
- Who’s your favorite superhero and why? Spiderman because once he gained his powers he used them to exhibit kindness to those around him.
- What is a motivational quote that gets you through the day? “If it was easy, everyone would do it.”
- What’s your favorite food? I love enchiladas.
- What’s your dream vacation? Jamaica with my future husband.
- Who inspires you? I would say that my generation inspires me because we are so full of life, very bold, and creative.
- Who’s your favorite superhero and why? My favorite Superhero is wonder woman. I think she represents me as a woman and mother. She is strong, powerful and an Amazon.
- What is a motivational quote that gets you through the day? “No dream is too big, no challenge is too great.”