Swapping is really all about turning what you have into what you want, which is why every week we take a look at last week’s most wanted item on Swap.com (items added to member’s want lists the most). Add any one of these in demand items to your have list today (new or used) and you’re sure to get some serious trade interest and swap offers.
1. Adele – 21 The much anticipated sophomore effort, which was co-produced by Rick Rubin and features the single “Rolling in Deep”
2. Adele – 19 Adele’s debut album includes the songs “Hometown Glory,” “Chasing Pavements,” “Cold Shoulder,” and “Make You Feel My Love.”
3. Lady Gaga- Born This Way Gaga’s followup to The Fame Monster includes “Born This Way,” “Government Hooker,” and “Judas.”
4. Britney Spears – Femme Fatale The follow up to her dance-oriented 2009 effort Circus features the leadoff single “Hold It Against Me.”
5. Sara Evans – Stronger After five long and tumultuous years, Sara Evans finally returned to the recording studio in 2010 to cut her sixth album, Stronger.
1. The Help – Kathryn Stockett The untold story of the black maids and “help” that worked in Jackson, Mississippi duing the 1950’s and one young woman’s quest to bring their stories to the rest of the world.
2. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins In a not-too-distant future, the US has collapsed and been replaced by Panem. Each year young representatives are selected by lottery to participate in the Hunger Games.
3. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern Erin Morgenstern’s dark, enchanting debut takes us to the black and white tents of Le Cirque des Reves, a circus that arrives without warning, simply appearing when yesterday it was not there.
4. A Child Called “It” – Dave Pelzer In this moving memoir, Pelzer recalls his childhood, when he was abused by an alcoholic mother and reduced from a human to an “it”.
5. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs A horrific family tragedy sets Jacob journeying to a remote island, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
1. The Lion King This family favorite tells the story of one lionâ??s quest to avenge his fatherâ??s death and bring peace to the pridelands.
2. Tangled From Belle to Ariel to Cinderella, some of Disney’s best loved heroines have been fairy tale princesses, and Rapunzel is next with this animated adaptation of the classic story.
3. Cinderella The classic tale of a poor girl who escapes the control of her wicked stepmother with the help of her fairy godmother.
4. Up After losing his wife, a feisty septuagenarian teams with a young, but bold wilderness ranger for the adventure of a lifetime, sailing through the air in a house lifted by balloons.
5. Star Wars: Complete Saga All six of the Star Wars movies redone on Blu-ray. Experience the entire saga of Obi-Wan, Yoda and Darth Vader as you’ve never seen them before.
1. Dead Island The island of Banoi is a lush, tropical paradise in the South Pacific where its flagship Royal Palms Resort serves as the ultimate getaway for vacationers with money to burn. However, all good things must soon come to an end – and the picturesque resort falls into madness, carnage and chaos after a mysterious and contagious zombie outbreak claims its once peaceful atmosphere.
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops This game takes you deep behind enemy lines into the world of deniable operations as a member of an elite special forces unit engaging in covert warfare.
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution In the third game in the strategic sci-fi action series a black ops team breaks in and kills the scientists Adam were hired to protect, changing everything.
4. L.A. Noire Set in Post-WW II Los Angeles, L.A. Noire is a crime thriller that seamlessly blends crime-solving, clue-finding, with revolutionary gameplay.
5. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order.