Swapping is really all about turning what you have into what you want, which is why every week we take a look at last week’s most wanted item on Swap.com (items added to member’s want lists the most). Add any one of these in demand items to your have list today (new or used) and you’re sure to get some serious trade interest and swap offers.
1. Adele – 21 The much anticipated sophomore effort, which was co-produced by Rick Rubin and features the single “Rolling in Deep”
2. Adele – 19 Adele’s debut album includes the songs “Hometown Glory,” “Chasing Pavements,” “Cold Shoulder,” and “Make You Feel My Love.”
3. Foster The People – Torches Includes the hits “Pumped Up Kids” and “Helena Beat.”
4. George Harrison – Living In The Material World This album from the former Beatle opens on a high note with Harrison’s number one hit “Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth),” a gorgeous, soaring pop song that is a perfect showcase of Harrison’s earnest vocals and distinctive slide guitar playing.
5. Katy Perry – Teenage Dream Perry’s second album features the smash hits “California Gurls,” “Teenage Dream” and “Last Friday Night”.
1. The Help – Kathryn Stockett The untold story of the black maids and “help” that worked in Jackson, Mississippi duing the 1950’s and one young girl’s quest to make their stories public.
2. Breaking Dawn – Stephenie Meyer The hotly anticipated fourth and final book in the bestselling crossover teen vampire series Twilight, wraps up some very important questions in the gripping and wildly romantic story of Bella Swan.
3. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins In a not-too-distant future, the US has collapsed and been replaced by Panem. Each year young representatives are selected by lottery to participate in the Hunger Games.
4. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern Erin Morgenstern’s dark, enchanting debut takes us to the black and white tents of Le Cirque des Reves, a circus that arrives without warning, simply appearing when yesterday it was not there.
5. A Child Called “It” – Dave Pelzer In this moving memoir, Pelzer recalls his childhood, when he was abused by an alcoholic mother and reduced from a human to an “it”.
1. Aladdain The classic story of one poor boy’s magical quest to win the heart of the sultan’s daughter. Featuring the voice talent of Robin Williams as the rioutous Genie who helps Alladdain realize his dream.
2. The Lion King This family favorite, famous for it’s boitourous soundrack tells the story of one lion’s quest to avenge his father’s death and bring peace to the pridelands.
3. Beauty and The Beast The timeless tale of Belle, the beautiful and intelligent girl kept prisoner in the castle of a mysterious beast who must somehow win her love
4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Disney’s first full-length animated masterpiece features all the elements of a classic fairy tale–a beautiful heroine, an evil queen, Prince Charming…and a septet of whistling dwarfs.
5. The Jungle Book The 19th animated feature produced by Disney studios and the last film supervised by Walt Disney himself. This endearing feature is based on Rudyard Kipling’s children’s story about a boy named Mowgli raised by wolves in the wilderness of India.
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops This game takes you deep behind enemy lines into the world of deniable operations as a member of an elite special forces unit engaging in covert warfare.
2. Dead Island The island of Banoi is a lush, tropical paradise in the South Pacific where its flagship Royal Palms Resort serves as the ultimate getaway for vacationers with money to burn, but a zombie outbreak has begun and it’s up to you to stop it.
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 This epic First Person Shooter takes you you all over the world in an attempt to stop terrorists.
4. Rage Rage is a groundbreaking first-person shooter set in the not-too-distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind.
5. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Fortune hunter Nathan Drake is catapulted headlong into an adventure that takes him on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert in a search for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands.”