Our Stellar Seller Spotlight is a bi-monthly program recognizing Swap.com sellers! This month, we would like everyone to meet our January Stellar Seller, Anne! Anne is being featured for her success in selling more than 1,700 items on Swap.com, since joining us in 2014. She has over 800 items listed with a wide variety of children’s toys and New with tag goodies. How’d she do it? To find out, we went directly to the source- with an in-depth interview!
You can view all Anne’s items here.
- How long have you been a Swap.com member? I became a member in 2014. Someone recommended Swap.com on a Facebook group I belong to, and I sent in my first box that summer.
- How would you describe your personal style? I would say Nordic simple with a fun-loving mixture of Kate Spade and Lilly Pulitzer. I like to keep it casual, but I’m not afraid to add some color and fun elements.
- Favorite show to binge watch? I’m really into home design and decor, and whenever I may have an hour or two at nights, I often turn to HGTV and TLC.
- What do you love most about Swap.com? I absolutely love the ease of selling on Swap.com. I wholeheartedly trust Swap.com to handle, list, store, sell and ship the items that I send in. I also appreciate the friendly and quick-responding customer service.
- 3 words that best describe you? Family-oriented, hard-working and (of course) a master shopper!
- Who is your style muse? I would say Lilly Pulitzer. I’m a very visual person and love colors and prints that make you smile. I also love when there is a good story behind the design.
- Any tips on how to become a “Stellar Seller”? Always check each item before sending it in to assure it meets quality expectations. I also aim to keep my shipments as seasonally accurate as possible to ensure faster selling.
- Favorite Swap.com find? A vintage Lilly Pulitzer dress with tags! Also, a large set of retired Thomas and Friends wooden trains. As a mom of a self-proclaimed Master Lego Builder, I would have to add Legos, too. L O T S of Legos. On top of that, I’m always looking for Pottery Barn Kids products and have found several great decor pieces. The list could actually go on and on!
- What are your 3 wardrobe staples? I live in California and we’re pretty casual here year round. You can never go wrong with jeans and t-shirts, and a nice collection of sundresses.
Any big plans for 2017?
I’m originally from Finland and will be taking my son over there to visit family this summer. I have to add that one of the best perks on selling on Swap.com is that your items keep selling even when you are on vacation!